Life imprisonment to the guilty in the case of slitting the throat of the businessman

Life imprisonment to the guilty in the case of slitting the throat of the businessman

Additional Sessions Judge Mahesh Kumar, while delivering the verdict in the five-year-old murder and robbery case, has sentenced the accused to life imprisonment and a fine of 31 thousand.

this is the case

Assistant District Government Advocate Amit Kumar Tyagi said that the report of the case was lodged on September 14, 2017, by the owner of Prakash Hotel, Arvind Kumar, in Kotwali Nagar. According to developments, Ramsevak Gupta, a resident of Firozabad, had booked a room in the hotel on September 13, 2017. The next day a young man came to meet him. After some time the sound of screaming of Ramsevak Gupta came. The young man had run away. Ramsevak had an attack wound on his neck. Ramsevak died there.

The killer was identified by the CCTV camera

According to Assistant District Government Advocate Amit Kumar Tyagi, the police identified the killer from the CCTV camera installed in the hotel. It was learned that the killer was a resident of Firozabad and now came to Saharanpur and started living there. He already knew Ramsevak. He knew that Ramsevak comes to Saharanpur in connection with his business. Takes money from here. Due to this, the accused Nawab's son Intezar Ramsevak Gupta was killed by slitting his throat and ran away with his bag full of money. At the time of the murder, the Nawab was living in a rented house in the Defense Colony of Saharanpur. After information, the police arrested the Nawab from Firozabad and on his behest, recovered the money of loot and the weapons used in the murder. Hearing the arguments of both sides and on the basis of the evidence, Judge Mahesh Kumar sentenced life imprisonment and 20 thousand fine for murder, 10 years imprisonment for robbery, 10 thousand fine, and recovery of looted goods for one year and one thousand fine.


Sent to jail for giving false information about the robbery

Saharanpur. A youth, who gave false information about the robbery in Nagal, has been sent to judicial custody by the police station on charges of disturbing the peace. Late on Wednesday night, Himansh's son Rishipal, a resident of village Nagli, came along with the villagers and informed the police station. Told that when he was going back to his village from Deoband, six people assaulted him near the Khatauli railway underpass and looted 18000 cash and mobile. When the police investigated the information, the robbery case turned out to be false. On being strictly interrogated, Himanshu told that he is having a dispute with Akash of the village over some issue. Even before this, they clashed with each other. They also had a fight on the evening of the incident. He tried to mislead the police by fabricating the story of the robbery in order to implicate the youths who assaulted him. Police are also taking action against the youths who are beaten up.

(with language input)